[CentOS] How to disable audio in CentOS7?

Sun May 15 11:48:07 UTC 2016
Steve Snyder <swsnyder at snydernet.net>

How can I completely disable audio drivers and services in my CentOS7
system?

This system is a server that will never run any audio applications.  The
problem is, I can't disable the audio device in my BIOS, so the system
finds it in the PCI device list and configures it on each boot.

Yes, I know I can blacklist specific device driver modules, but I've got
a minimum of 11 audio-related kernel modules loaded on a default C7
configuration, and untold dbus baggage to go with them

So.. what can I do to have CentOS7 completely ignore the audio hardware
it finds?

Thanks.