[CentOS] [MASSMAIL] Dovecot on C7.2 - secure internet access

Thu May 5 14:18:56 UTC 2016
Gary Stainburn <gary at ringways.co.uk>

I've tried the changes that I put below. Users are still able to log in from
the LAN.

However, despite putting the appropriate rule in my firewall allowing port 143
I cannot create a user on a PC outside my network.

I'm using Thunderbird to do the testing.  Is there a better way to test my
setup?  Thunderbird doesn't give any diagnostic data, it just says it's
failed to test the account.