[CentOS] Reduce existing CentOS 7 installation to "Minimal install" - services?

Wed May 11 19:08:03 UTC 2016
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 06/05/2016 18:31, Johnny Hughes a écrit :
> There actually are a couple more things than core in a minimal install
> .. here is the current minimal list:
>
> https://git.centos.org/blob/sig-core!comps.git/220ef7b59c95531d3752d4074ce673aa09792c67/c7-minimal-x86_64-RPMS.lst
>
> some of those might not get installed every time (ie, disk encrypt may
> not be on non-encrypted drives, etc.)
>
> But it is a good starting point.

After some more fiddling, my problem is solved. Here's my little script:

https://github.com/kikinovak/centos/blob/master/7.x/scripts/00-elaguer-paquets.sh

Any existing CentOS installation (GNOME, KDE, Web Server, etc.) can be
stripped down to a minimal install by simply running it. I've tried this
with different scenarios, and it works perfectly.

Thank you everybody for your input.

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr