[CentOS] An 'orrible question: Outlook 365 under wine on CentOS?

Mon Sep 26 16:31:05 UTC 2016
Gary Stainburn <gary at ringways.co.uk>

Mark,

While we still run an EXIM service for the bulk of the company, I do have it
happily co-existing with a small (15 user) Office 365 setup.

Personally I am using a Centos 7 laptop but my emails are handled by
connecting via SSH to an old Fedora 8 box running KDE and KMail.

This connects perfectly happy with my Dovecot/EXIM local server and to my
Office 365 account also using IMAP/SMTP.

Contrary to what others have said on here, it is actually a solution that is
working quite well for us with a mixture of Macbook / iphone / ipad / Galaxy
phone / Windows PC / Linux PC.

Certainly for the mobile users it's a much better solution.

(it's okay, I'm going to sit down in a darkened room now to recover)

:-)

Gary