[CentOS] An 'orrible question: Outlook 365 under wine on CentOS?

Mon Sep 26 17:30:45 UTC 2016

Hi, Gary,

Gary Stainburn wrote:

> While we still run an EXIM service for the bulk of the company, I do have
> it happily co-existing with a small (15 user) Office 365 setup.
>
> Personally I am using a Centos 7 laptop but my emails are handled by
> connecting via SSH to an old Fedora 8 box running KDE and KMail.
>
> This connects perfectly happy with my Dovecot/EXIM local server and to my
> Office 365 account also using IMAP/SMTP.
<snip>
You're not the only one who's responded this way. As I said in my original
post, I am given to understand that They have decided on a Policy to
*stop* enabling IMAP. If that was left running, I'd be running just what I
am now, IMAP to Exchange.

       mark