[CentOS] An 'orrible question: Outlook 365 under wine on CentOS?

Tue Sep 27 14:04:08 UTC 2016

Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 26/09/16 20:46, John Jasen wrote:

>>> Yeah... and this is O365.
>>>
> For a previous job, I was using davmail (http://davmail.sourceforge.net)
> to act as a imap/caldav/ldap gateway between my Thunderbird and the OWA.
> I never tested against outlook365 but a simple google search seems to
> indicate that it's doable/working
>
>From UWisconsin: "Office 365 does not support calendar standard (CalDAV)".
And, actually, I don't care about *anything* but simple mail reading. When
I need to use the calendar, such as scheduling days off, I use the web
acces. But trying to go through a couple hundred emails a day (lots of
workstations and servers, lots of logfile emails) is going to kill me.

I dunno. Thanks, Fabian.

      mark