[CentOS] OT: systemd Poll

Sun Apr 9 09:20:35 UTC 2017
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 4/8/2017 9:39 PM, Anthony K wrote:

> So, at which stage are you in w/ regards to adopting systemd?  Are you
> still ridiculing it, violently opposed to it, or have you mellowed to it?

I wish the documentation was a bit better.   systemd and networkmanager
definitely change the rules...  I had a minimal C7 VM where I had a heck
of a time getting it to use the right DNS servers, only way I got it set
up was to use nmtui, my attempts at using nmcli were an exercise in
frustration.    maybe this is more of a networkmanager problem more than
systemd, but they are both tied together in my mind.