[CentOS] bind vs. bind-chroot

Thu Apr 13 08:05:49 UTC 2017
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 13/04/2017 à 04:27, Robert Moskowitz a écrit :
> But make sure to have SELinux enabled if you do not run it chrooted.
>
> I have mine running that way.

I bluntly admit not using SELinux, because until now, I mainly used more
bone-headed systems that didn't implement it. Maybe this is the right
time to get started.

I understand there's a wealth of information about SELinux. Any
recommendations for a newbie-friendly primer? I don't mind to RTFM, even
extensive documentation, but I prefer stuff that's well-written.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr