[CentOS] more questions on setting up autofs on C7

Fri Aug 25 15:32:21 UTC 2017
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 11:04:05PM -0700, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 08/24/2017 06:55 PM, Fred Smith wrote:
> >if I click one of those then run systemctl status autofs I see one
> >of those errors show up. If I click on it again, there are two
> >errors. if I click on the other one, a third error shows up.
>

> Does your file manager have some other link to the old locations?  A
> "favorites" entry?  Something in the sidebar?  More than likely,
> your file manager is trying to check the old location, not for its
> primary view which is /mounts/something, but for some other reason.

don't think so. I'm running the Mate desktop. Original install was
Gnome (which is I assume what you are thinking of) but I never use
it, can't stand Gnome-3.x.

Don't know of anything in mate that would do th at, but I'll do some
digging around.

thanks once again!

                        The Lord is like a strong tower.