[CentOS] more questions on setting up autofs on C7

Fri Aug 25 06:04:05 UTC 2017
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 08/24/2017 06:55 PM, Fred Smith wrote:
> if I click one of those then run systemctl status autofs I see one
> of those errors show up. If I click on it again, there are two
> errors. if I click on the other one, a third error shows up.

Does your file manager have some other link to the old locations?  A
"favorites" entry?  Something in the sidebar?  More than likely, your
file manager is trying to check the old location, not for its primary
view which is /mounts/something, but for some other reason.