[CentOS] spice client?

Wed Aug 30 17:23:22 UTC 2017
milos.blazevic <milos.blazevic at sbb.rs>

A VM can have spice console listen only on the loopback interface, so
the only way to connect would be to tunnel the spice connection via
SSH. This is so 'by design'.

You'll certainly need an SSH keypair for authentication along with the
ssh-agent (if your private key is password protected). I'm using
something like:

virt-viewer --connect qemu+ssh://<hypervisor_hostname>/system <vm_id>

Regards,
Milos.