[CentOS] Offsite hosted backup solutions

Mon Dec 18 14:28:55 UTC 2017
Miguel González <miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es>

On 12/18/17 3:14 PM, Richard Zimmerman wrote:
> [...]

Sounds like a good solution for PC backups.

Instead of using USB drives, you can set up an offsite server with a
cheap server with big drives. OVH low cost brands offer this:

https://www.kimsufi.com/us/en/servers.xml

https://www.soyoustart.com/us/server-storage/

The cheapest ones only have 1 disk (not softraid) but since it´s a
second copy, depending on your budget you can assume the risk that the
offsite backup could fail (considering you are already assumming some
risk involved on using USB drives).

Miguel

---
http://www.avg.com