[CentOS] time zone

Richard lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net
Tue Jan 31 22:18:44 UTC 2017

Obviously can't answer that as we don't know enough about what
changes you may have made to your system. The default php.ini doesn't
have a TZ set, so will always give that message unless/until you add
a TZ.

However, to fix this:

  - check the location of the php.ini that is being referenced,
    as indicated above (generally /etc/php.ini).

  - edit that php.ini file to set a correct TZ following the
    "date.timezone =" entry.

  - be certain to uncomment that line.

  - you probably need to restart the apache server to get any
    change picked up.