[CentOS] time zone

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Tue Jan 31 23:16:36 UTC 2017

[Date]
; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
; http://php.net/date.timezone
date.timezone = America/New_York

Its set. Not sure why its not seeing it. The only changes I made to php.ini
was this last week when I installed 7.3 and zoneminder.

Its been working up till about noon today.

Thanks