[CentOS] Reliable way of having both LAN and WIFI on headless box

Tue Jan 10 22:20:08 UTC 2017
Kahlil Hodgson <kahlil.hodgson at dp.exchange>

I'd be looking at your logs to see if there is any indication why the
wifi does not come up during boot

> sudo journalctrl -b    # current boot
> sudo journalctrl -b -1 # previous boot

Kal

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 7:59 AM, Eliezer  Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il> wrote:
> NetworkManger should work pretty nice and good as required.
> Just run the right cronjob every minute to make sure the connection is up or
> down and find out if it's possible to reconnect.
> NetworkManager is kind of does all you need automatically so you should not
> do anything unless there is a technical issue.
>
> Eliezer
>
> ----
> Eliezer Croitoru
> Linux System Administrator
> Mobile: +972-5-28704261

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Chief Technology Officer                   (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
Direct Pricing Exchange Pty Ltd

Suite 1415
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925