[CentOS] Network Storage

Fri Jan 13 00:11:01 UTC 2017
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

That's cool! Didn't know they made something like that.

I only have one spare 5.25 and one spare 3.5. I think this TS130 has 2 -
5.25, 2 - 3.5 and 2 - 2.5.

I know they make a 5.25 to 3.5 adapter. Probably will just pick one of those
up for now but that hot-swap bay will give me options when I can expand
things a little.

Thanks!!