[CentOS] CentOS 7 install on one RAID 1 [not-so-SOLVED]

Thu Jan 26 18:03:43 UTC 2017
Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.co.uk>

In article <5ef97952-14c0-6ad2-0803-c24691a6816b at gmail.com>,
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/26/2017 01:40 AM, Tony Mountifield wrote:
> > Anaconda doesn't set up the boot sector on the second drive by default,
> > so I put some grub commands in the post-install section of kickstart
> > to do so.
>

> I can't attest that it *works* (mostly since I use UEFI everywhere
> possible) but anaconda definitely attempts to install grub on each drive
> with a copy of /boot:
>
> https://github.com/rhinstaller/anaconda/blob/master/pyanaconda/bootloader.py

Thanks, that's interesting to know. When I first started doing this it was on
CentOS 4, and I'm pretty sure the second drive didn't get grubbed back then,
which would be what prompted me to add the post-install grub for the second
drive at that time.

I never went back to check whether the need had been obviated in CentOS 5 or 6.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield