[CentOS] [EL6] How to follow upstream updates?

Thu Jan 26 23:43:04 UTC 2017
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 1/26/2017 3:32 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> It should populate all mirror.centos.org servers in the next hour and
> then external mirrors as they sync on their schedules.

speaking of, that brings up a question I've had been meaning to ask...

Is there any mechanism in place to keep these external mirror updates
coherent, so there's no window where a client doing a yum update could
pull down an updated RPM which depends on another updated RPM that's not
yet available on that mirror ?