[CentOS] ntsysv and chkconfig update error

Fri Jul 7 11:26:03 UTC 2017
Mark Haney <mark.haney at neonova.net>

It was just a standard 'yum update'.  I suppose I could try removing
ntsysv, but I"m not sure that'll fix it.  It seems the 'pre-existing rpmdb
problem is the issue here. The ntsysv and chkconfig versions match in the
Error.  But the error message after the '**' mentions different ntsysv and
chkconfig versions.  (ie 1.7.2-1.el7. instead of 1.7.2-1.el7_3.1).  I'm not
sure of the significance of that unless it's a problem in the RPM builds or
the rpmdb is still wrong even after a full rebuild.

I tried to do a yum check on that server but it seemed to hang, though
since I've never run that command, it may just be REALLY slow.