[CentOS] ARM support from CentOS

Tue Jul 25 14:44:54 UTC 2017
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

To give you a proper answer, I'd need to know if you're looking for
64bit arm (aarch64/arm64) support or 32bit armhfp support.

Assuming 64bit, we support Applied Micro's X-Gene family of processors,
Cavium's ThunderX, as well as Qualcomm's QDF 24xx line. We maintain
support for the AMD Seattle SoC as well, but that doesn't appear to be
getting updates that I know of.

We do not currently support the NXP/Freescale line, but if someone wants
to supply patches I'm happy to add them in.