[CentOS] ARM support from CentOS

Fri Jul 28 17:43:58 UTC 2017

If you are interested in the Freescale Wandboards, the uboot is
available and should work.

You will need to start with the Cubietruck image, but grab the uboot rpm
and pull out the proper Wandboard uboot.

Direct your question to the Centos-arm list:

And I can help you there.  I have not worked with the Wandboards, but am
familiar with them.

Bob