[CentOS] What RH-like on a Dell XPS 15 (9590)?

Thu Jul 27 21:01:18 UTC 2017
Mike McCarthy, W1NR <sysop at w1nr.net>

I would go with Fedora or OpenSUSE latest if you want RH like on that
hardware. There is nothing that unstable about them other than losing
updates and maintenance after 2 years and having to upgrade.

Another choice is to run Virtualbox on the Windows that shipped with the
laptop and run a CentOS 7 virtual guest.

If you REALLY need RHEL (CentOS) running on the hardware I would return
the XPS and get a Lattitude or Precision laptop. They have much better
Linux support as they tend to be more stability oriented rather than
latest and greatest hardware.

Mike