[CentOS] C7, systemd, say what?!

Mark Haney mark.haney at neonova.net
Thu Jun 8 13:15:23 UTC 2017

On 06/08/2017 09:12 AM, Andrew Holway wrote:
> I think we had enough of Systemd flaming last month. Please stop polluting
> my inbox and find an operating system compatible with your worldview. It is
> really tiresome to keep on hearing about it.

Huh. Okay, though I'm not sure when you became arbiter of this list.  If
you don't like 'our worldview' discussions, maybe you need to find a
different OS that suits your childish attitude.  Like Windows 95.

Mailing lists now are so full of children it's hard to even use them.
Maybe you should leave IT if heated discussions make you uncomfortable.