[CentOS] C 7.3 sshd will not reload

Tate Belden wyoham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 16:41:52 UTC 2017

Might I suggest using "systemctl restart sshd", instead of reload? At the
least - see if it behaves differently for you.

   - *restart* = stop + start
   - *reload* = remain running + re-read configuration files.

Natrona County Beekeepers <http://ncbees.org>
Casper Amateur Radio Club <http://casperarc.net>