[CentOS] Need help

Mon Mar 20 19:30:58 UTC 2017

I'm sending to you, directly, because manitu is again blocking my ISP....

Rosenthal, Shoshana wrote:
> You are right it is a Dell PowerEdge. However as I said it stops in the
middle of booting with no message.

> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:11 PM, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/20/2017 11:54 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:
>>
>>> I am running centos 6.8

<snip>
You say "in the middle of booting" - please define.
1. Did it finish POST?
2. Did you see the kernel it was about to boot, displayed by grub?

If the latter, *sigh*, hit "e" when you see the kernel, then edit the
kernel line, and DELETE rhgb quiet, then boot.

       mark