[CentOS] firewalld management on a headless server

Mon Mar 27 21:43:13 UTC 2017

On Mon, March 27, 2017 3:58 pm, Mike wrote:
> I don't think it's going to give you a web-based firewall configuration
> tool.

Firewall/router system I use is pfSense:

https://pfsense.org/

It has nice web interface for configuration of everything, based on
FreeBSD (very slim, lightweight, small footprint). Has a lot what you may
want to have in router box, including VPN,... If OP is not married to what
he currently uses I would recommend to try pfSense.

Good luck!

Valeri