[CentOS] firewalld management on a headless server

Mon Mar 27 22:04:31 UTC 2017
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

On 27/03/17 22:43, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> On Mon, March 27, 2017 3:58 pm, Mike wrote:
>> I don't think it's going to give you a web-based firewall configuration
>> tool.
>
> Firewall/router system I use is pfSense:
>
> https://pfsense.org/
>
> It has nice web interface for configuration of everything, based on
> FreeBSD (very slim, lightweight, small footprint). Has a lot what you may
> want to have in router box, including VPN,... If OP is not married to what
> he currently uses I would recommend to try pfSense.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Valeri

Or just buy a dedicated router/firewall box. The Ubiquiti EdgeRouter
Lite 3 is a true gigabit router/firewall that runs iptables and has a
very nice web interface, all for under $100. Also highly recommended.