[CentOS] OT: Firefox lockdown policies for CentOS7 desktops

Tue May 2 13:17:21 UTC 2017
C. L. Martinez <carlopmart at gmail.com>

Hi all,

 I am doing some tests with my CentOS7 desktop. I have configured a policy to lockdown Chrome/Chromium browsers and it works perfectly. And I am trying to the same for Firefox browsers but Firefox's docs are really "hard" to understand.

 I have the following stopper points:

 a/ what is the "real" system wide's config file: firefox.js, sysprefs.js or local-settings.js/mozilla.cfg ?
 b/ And what is the real directory: "/etc/firefox", "/usr/lib/firefox/defaults/pref" or which??
 c/ Is it possible to download and install addons using system wide's policy? For example with Chrome/Chromium you can use "ExtensionInstallForcelist" option.
 d/ Where can I found all the options :)?

Many thanks

--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez