[CentOS] skypeforlinux lacks dependencies, won't update

Thu Nov 23 12:32:57 UTC 2017
vychytraly . <vychytraly at gmail.com>

Sorry, to be honest I dont have personal experience with skype flatpak so I
dont know how does it behave. But I would recommend to report your problems
to issues page on skype flatpak github:
https://github.com/alexlarsson/skype-app

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>