[CentOS] Admins supporting both RHEL and CentOS

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Nov 30 07:18:32 UTC 2017

No, it's Varian/Agilent. A big player in lab instruments.

Funny thing, just googled them and apparently they've opensoured the culprit
software, and according to the below link, it's not locked to a particular
point release anymore!

http://openvnmrj.org/Downloading/

It does however still require the original software - which _is_ locked to a
particular point release. Dammit', so close!

--
//Sorin