[CentOS] Kickstart ksdevice question

Wed Nov 1 17:57:37 UTC 2017
Tristan Hoar <TrisHoar at bgfl.org>

On Wed, 2017-11-01 at 08:45 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:
> This should be easy to answer (I hope).  We routinely kickstart boxes
> use for managing our customers RADIUS/DHCP configurations (along
> with
> other things).  We've had a C7 kickstart in place since I built one
> in
> May and are finally starting to roll it out for new installations.
> But,
> I'm curious as to what ksdevice= actually does.

Strictly speaking it is depricated
https://anaconda-installer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/boot-options.html#d
eprecated-options

Regards,

Tris

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation