[CentOS] NoScript allow scripts globally reversible?

Wed Nov 1 19:11:01 UTC 2017
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017, Robert Nichols wrote:

> On 11/01/2017 09:51 AM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
>> Recently I've had difficulty accessing a site.
>> I suspect the reason is that it uses redirection in a way that
>> frustrates my efforts to give it permission.
>> To test the notion, I'm considering temporarily allowing script globally.
>> How hard is it to reverse?
>> Will I need to redo previous permissions one at a time?
>
> No, your saved permissions will not be affected.
> Just click on "Forbid scripts globally" and you will be right back to where
> you were before.

Thanks.
My notion was correct.
Once I got there,
I did a "Forbid scripts globally" and an "allow this page".

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards