[CentOS] how to prevent files and directories from being deleted?

Mark Haney mark.haney at neonova.net
Thu Oct 5 14:33:12 UTC 2017

It's quite obvious you aren't using Centos packages.  If you refuse to do
as best practices insist (and have for nearly HALF A CENTURY) then no one
here can help you.  It seems to me that 1) you'd be better off compiling
from source for your environment, or 2) that you need to follow practices
established (probably) before you were born or 3) that you stop asking the
list for thing no one in their right mind would do.

How hard is that math?