[CentOS] Network scripts ifup-post

Mon Oct 2 14:20:27 UTC 2017
Thomas Plant <thomas at plant.systems>

Disabled NetworkManager, all is working now as it should. Probably never
rebooted the server since setting the routes and did not discover that
it does not work, shame on me :-O

As I found out there would be a package
NetworkManager-dispatcher-routing-rules, which enables policy routing
for NM.
But I will keep it the old fashioned way....