[CentOS] centos-7.4 elfutils

Mon Sep 11 13:05:00 UTC 2017
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 09/11/2017 07:56 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

<snip>

> If you see a mirror that has 7.4.1708 on it (most, including
> mirror.centos.org don't and won't until we complete the release cycle ..
> sometime later this week, probably Wednesday or Thursday) .. but if you
> see a mirror with that branch, you can remark out the "mirrorlist=" line
> and enable the "baseurl=" line in each repo and change the url line to
> replace /$releasever/ to /7.4.1708/ on each of the baseurl ..

Note:  if you make these changes, you will need to change it back after
we release the 7.4.1708 tree, OR you will be stuck on the 7.4.1708 tree
as long as you have these changes in place.  That will mean your yum
will stop working when we release the next point release (based on RHEL
7.5 source code) in the future.

<snip>