[CentOS] CentOS 7: changes to php.ini

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Sep 21 09:14:28 UTC 2017

In the beginning I edited those values in php.ini.
Got tired of having to remake the changes in php.ini, whenever php-updates
were installed, so eventually began setting the needed values directly in the
Owncloud-GUI.

Dates however are a different thing. I really always want to see and use
ISO-dates and times regardless of it's OC or whatever - so I edit the php.ini
in that case.

--
//Sorin