[CentOS] CentOS 7: changes to php.ini

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:50:30 UTC 2017

On 21 September 2017 at 10:14, Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se> wrote:

> [...]
When you have different applications with different needs it's best to
either use mod_php specific directives within that virtualhost such as here:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/owncloud/blob/master/f/owncloud-defaults.inc

Or honestly better still to not use mod_php and instead switch to php-fpm
with separate application pools which each have their own php settings like
this nginx based setup:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/owncloud/blob/master/f/owncloud-conf-nginx.conf

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/owncloud/blob/master/f/owncloud-el7-php-fpm.conf