[CentOS] owncloud on CentOS - I have problems installing/updating recently

Fri Sep 22 10:21:33 UTC 2017
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Container
> Service initiative that would allow you to run the Fedora based version
> easily, which would bypass the PHP version issues.... but that needs me to
> have time to get all the dependency issues sorted and carry out the Fedora
> upgrades.
>
> Reminder that I have a job and family and 2 year old daughter ... time to
> do all this is precious and if you want to see this happen then help is
> always welcome :)
>
> James

Just to make sure, I in no way complain about how things are with EPEL. I'm
happy as is.

Take your time with the family, they are indeed precious.
Failed OC and php installs and tests on the end-user side can be redone. :-)

--
//Sorin