[CentOS] Need help: I219-v driver issue in centos 7 installation

Phil Perry pperry at elrepo.org
Thu Apr 26 21:32:10 UTC 2018

On 26/04/18 21:49, Phil Perry wrote:
> On 26/04/18 17:03, dibyendukoley1 wrote:
>> Sir,
>> Can any one please help me to install I219-V driver.
>> The driver that is provided by intel that is for freebsd only. I have
>> tried
>> of installing e1000e driver but no luck.... Please help....
>> Looking forward to you.
>

> Please show the output from:
>
> lspci -nn | grep -i Ethernet

Looking at this further, the kernel e1000e driver should support your
hardware as it is the latest driver available for your device, but the
output above will enable us to confirm this.

Are you installing the latest available version of CentOS? Please
confirm your kernel version:

rpm -qa kernel
uname -a

Thanks