[CentOS] kickstart configuration is working fine but some questions

ralf.prengel at comline.de

Fri Dec 28 09:34:02 UTC 2018

Hallo,

my kickstart configuration (Centos 7.6) is working fine using pxe now but I ve two little problems:

1)
The installation stops in the last screen "installation finished" and doesn't switch to the login-screen.
2)
How can I configure the profile for users to answer all question that are asked after the first login.

Thanks

Ralf

Ralf Prengel
Teamleiter
Customer Care
Comline AG
Hauert 8
D-44227 Dortmund/Germany

Telefon:+49 231 97575 157
Mobil:+49 151 10831 157
Fax:+49 231 97575 257
E-Mail:ralf.prengel at comline.de

www.comline.de
Vorstand: Stephan Schilling
Aufsichtsrat: Otto Prange (Vorsitzender)
HR Dortmund B 14570 USt.-ID-Nr. DE 124727422