[CentOS] upgrading 7.5 ==> 7.6

Tue Dec 25 20:33:02 UTC 2018
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 06:13:26AM +0100, Simon Matter via CentOS wrote:

> I didn't see any issues with RAID. I think those problems arise only if
> you have old RAID devices created with older CentOS releases than 7. Those
> were probably created with 0.9 metadata version which may be a problem.
> Currently 1.2 metadata version is created and I didn't see any issues with
> it.

I just took a look at the md devices in my raid1, and it seems pretty
weird. they were all created by the installer (Anaconda) when I first
installed C7, yet 3 of them are 1.2 and one is 1.0.

# mdadm --detail /dev/md124
/dev/md124:
           Version : 1.2
     Creation Time : Wed Dec  2 23:13:09 2015

# mdadm --detail /dev/md125
/dev/md125:
           Version : 1.2
     Creation Time : Wed Dec  2 23:13:21 2015

# mdadm -D /dev/md126
/dev/md126:
           Version : 1.2
     Creation Time : Wed Dec  2 23:13:22 2015

# mdadm -D /dev/md127
/dev/md127:
           Version : 1.0
     Creation Time : Wed Dec  2 23:13:18 2015

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?