[CentOS] [Fwd: Centos 7.6 and Aeskulap]

Fri Dec 28 06:34:24 UTC 2018
Peter <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>

> I tried to compile aeskulap on Centos 7.6 by using the commands ./configure followed by
> make which resulted in the following errors :

Attempting to build this way is next to pointless and will likely show
you errors completely unrelated to why the package won't properly build.

> make[4]: *** [dimoimg.o] Error 1
> make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/aeskulap-0.2.2-
> beta1/dcmtk/dcmimgle/libsrc'
> make[3]: *** [libsrc-all] Error 2
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/aeskulap-0.2.2-beta1/dcmtk/dcmimgle'
> make[2]: *** [dcmimgle-libsrc-all] Error 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/aeskulap-0.2.2-beta1/dcmtk'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/aeskulap-0.2.2-beta1'
> make: *** [all] Error 2

...and even if you were building it correctly you completely skipped the
actual errors here.  What you've shown can't be used in any significant
way to help.

> I downloaded the source files from :
>
> http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/dextop/el7/SRPMS/aeskulap-0.2.2-0.17beta1.el7.nux.src.rpm

As you've already stated and shown here this is a package from a
3rd-party repo, and as such is not supported by the CentOS project.  If
Nux can't help you then I suggest you look for the package elsewhere or
try to (properly) build it yourself.  Unfortunately neither of these
options is supported here.

Peter