[CentOS] Slightly OT : newsletters, mail formatting and netiquette

Fri Feb 2 09:42:53 UTC 2018
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Not only is it acceptable, but it has become the norm unfortunately.

If you do switch to HTML format, bare in mind it may have consequences on how other servers label you (or not) as SPAM, so do a few thorough test rounds.

Nux!
www.nux.ro