[CentOS] Slightly OT : newsletters, mail formatting and netiquette

Fri Feb 2 14:38:11 UTC 2018
Cameron Smith <cameron at networkredux.com>

Look into mutipart and offer both html and plain text in the same email.
This allows the client to view it as they see fit.

If you do send html it has a much more restrictive implementation than html
and css for a webpage so study up on what you can and can't do.
Mailchimp has some great info about this.

Cameron