[CentOS] Which is better? Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Linux-based SMTP Servers?

David C. Miller millerdc at fusion.gat.com
Thu Jul 19 20:18:36 UTC 2018

----- Original Message -----

Zimbra's calendaring component is also a CALDav compliant server. Users can also share their calendars either via the zimbra web client(public, or restricted to an email address with a password), or exporting the calendar to an ICS file. CALDav compliant calendar clients like Apples calendar app on Mac and iOS can subscribe or connect to the zimbra server using its https://zimbra.example.com address. The Zimbra web client interface for using and managing calendars is just as easy to use as googles calendars.

David.