[CentOS] Mail has quit working

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Wed Jul 25 04:05:22 UTC 2018

On 25/07/18 12:10, TE Dukes wrote:
>>> I am unable to read my system's mail. Cannot read it from roundcube or
>>> usermin. Roundcube times out on login attemps. In usermin there is no
>>> mail in the mailbox. There is no mail in /Maildir.

This is new information.  It points to the issue being in dovecot or
roundcube.

> I did find where the mail is going. I found it in /Maildir/new/

This indicates that dovecot is working.

> Postfix is set to home_mailbox = Maildir/ Changing it doesn't help.

It won't, this setting only applies when you're using the postfix
local(8) delivery agent, but you have postfix configured to use dovecot
so this setting does not actually do anything.

> Still can't login to roundcube.

Check roundcube settings, check dovecot logs.  See my previous email for
where to get more help with dovecot.

Peter