[CentOS] Mail has quit working

Pete Biggs pete at biggs.org.uk
Wed Jul 25 09:44:36 UTC 2018

> I did find where the mail is going. I found it in /Maildir/new/

Yes, that's how Maildir mail works - delivery to a Maildir folder means
that the mail is put in Maildir/new until it is seen, when it is moved
to Maildir/cur via Maildir/tmp - it's complicated, but it's necessary
in order to maintain appropriate locks on the files when multiple
clients are accessing them.

> Still can't login to roundcube.

When you say "can't login" - what is the error?

What do the dovecot logs say? You can see where dovecot logs to by
looking in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-logging.conf - can you see your
roundcube install attempting to authenticate?

P.