[CentOS] Mail has quit working

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Wed Jul 25 11:05:26 UTC 2018

Geeeez!! Its working again. All I did was restart the system.

I stopped and restarted postfix, dovecot, mariadb several times over the
past couple days. Pretty sure I did a system reboot a time or two.

Decided to do one a few minutes ago and now its working. Hate I never found
the problem that caused this issue!

Thanks for all the help!!