[CentOS] Semi-OT: LSI raid card sorta....

Tue Jul 10 17:37:33 UTC 2018
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

I've got a box running C7, just updated (yesterday). It had an onboard
RAID controller, and an HBA. I just installed a new, additional RAID card,
all LSI.

MegaCli64 only sees one controller. I can't seem to find the magic to see
the others. I *know* the new card is a MegaRAID - the box it came in says
so. The system sees it
1:00.0 RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1078 PCI-Express
Fusion-MPT SAS (rev 04)
42:00.0 RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS-3 3108
[Invader] (rev 02)
43:00.0 Serial Attached SCSI controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS3008
PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS-3 (rev 02)

I've connected a RAID box that we had to it. I'm trying to import the
foreign configuration and bring it online. I really can't reboot the
system for (literally) another month (the maintenance window); I saw the
firmware interface, but for Reasons, couldn't do it then, and figured I'd
be able to to it with MegaCli64, but so far, nope. -AdpAllinfo gets only
one.

Clues?

      mark