[CentOS] FF60 does not allow download to ssh/davs

Mon Jul 23 14:26:00 UTC 2018
johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be <johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be>

Hello All,

this concerns fully updated Centos7 / Mate machines;
I have people connect to ssh en davs locations. In /home/user/.gtk-bookmarks I put entries like
ssh://192.168.1.8/data data-remote

People can then click on the bookmark in the file manager and connect to it.

Since FF60 people can no longer save files for instance from their mailbox to these "mounted" locations. Before, when choosing "save as", the mounted ssh location would
appear in the download window.

I guess this is not a bug but something one can disable/enable in about:config.

Many thanks for any advise on this.

greetings, J.